For various reasons, many owners prefer to keep their cats indoors. However, it is still vital to provide your indoor cats with the opportunity to hunt. Doc and Phoebe’s Indoor Hunting Feeder for Cats offers this outdoor enrichment inside to keep them mentally healthy and physically strong.
The use of a hunting-style feeder can deliver this need in their everyday lives.
Did you ever notice that the belly of your furry cat is about the size of a ball? With the Indoor Hunting cat feeder kit by Doc & Phoebe’s Cat Co, you can now harness your cat’s instincts and feed in tiny portions. Doc & Phoebe’s Indoor Hunting Cat Feeding is a more satisfying and healthy way of feeding your cat than the regular bowl process.
How does doc & phoebe’s indoor hunting cat feeder work?
Cat owners love their furry friends, but no one likes the midnight wake-up call when the stomach of the kitty roars. No worries!! Doc & Phoebe’s Indoor Hunting Cat Feeder provides the solution. Doc & Phoebe’s Indoor Hunting Cat Feeder is among the most effective and entertaining slow cat feeders for novice cats, your kitty will adapt to the habit of feeding this way. This intelligent cat feeder contains three mouse-shaped cat feeders that can be loaded with dry cat feed (1.6 table spoons, or one-sixth of the 10 lbs daily diet requirement).
It is a full substitution to a bowl scheme for one cat, planned twice a day for three small portions. This package makes it easier for your cat to be more comfortable while fulfilling her primitive hunting instincts. And with more feeders! Multi-cat households will reap this advantage too. Not only that, but it also comes up with a trainer to help teach your pet to use this feeder. The trainer, the scooping spoon, and the feeder all are made of high-quality food-grade plastic. Feeders possess a Rayon / Nylon fabric skin that covers the plastic. damaged by cats but on the other hand not by large animals such as dogs.
What are the features of doc & phoebe’s indoor hunting cat feeder
- Crafted in the USA and manufactured in China, this fascinating slow cat feeder helps the cat chase its food by 3-individual mouse feeders.
Food Grade Plastic
- Scoops, trainers, and feeders all are collectively designed for food-grade plastic with Nylon / Rayon fiber skins on feeders.
- Machine washable cloth
- Product Dimensions: 1.97 x 7.68 x 9.45 inches; 4.8 Ounces
- Top-rack dishwasher protected plastic.
Other related products
- The producer also provides Doc and Phoebe’s Wet Slow Feeder for damp or wet food.
Instructions for doc & phoebe’s indoor hunting cat feeder
Follow the guidelines mentioned below to encourage your cat to have a clean and enjoyable hunting meal session:
- To use, fill in three feeders of dry food and prepare them twice a day (morning and evening).
- As nature intends, your cat can stalk the feeders, play with them, and consume the tiny portions of food.
- The Trainer, Feeders, and Scoops are made from plastic without BPA and are secure to wash on the top of rack. Clean and disinfect the feeder skins with a machine.
- Just meant for use by cats. Not meant as a toy for other animals or children. Take away from your cat if any component is missing or harmed.
Key Advantages of the cat feeder
Here are some of the advantages you can have when you make use of Doc & Phoebe’s Indoor Cat Feeder:
- The veterinarian method works to reduce the scarf and barf, night wake, and encourages your pet to do what she/he wishes- to play and hunt.
- During her grabbing and clapping, the prey, sturdy plastic, and textured cloth call the cat’s senses
- Simple to use – scoop your cat’s tasty meal into the three mice, hide morning and night.
- Instead of depending on you to fill a cat stomach once per day, three feeders encourage cats to chase twice daily for little food portions.
- BPA-free plastic is secure plastic for top-rack washing, whereas machine washable cloth skins.
What are the downsides of this feeder?
Even with a four-star rating over 2500 + reviews, consumers report that the most significant downside of the indoor hunting feeder system is when you have more than 1 cat. Considering your furry pals’ hunger, no promise is made that any single cat will get their fill. Some may overfeed while others miss out. Also, the nylon/ rayon skin does get damaged by sharp claws.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How my cat will recognize where the feeder is?
Cats mostly have a robust and responsive sense of scent. Your furry pal will use their own sense of smell to search to locate the Feeders of Doc & Phoebe.
- Will this cause a nutritional chaos in my home?
Studies have found Hunting Feeder, which has grown in fame over the years, is a relatively cleaner and more preferable solution compared to the traditional bowl feeding. Since the food stuff inside each mouse only releases a bit of a kibble at a point, the cat will consume the portioned quantity when they look after each.
- What if I also have a dog in my family?
Doc & Phoebe built these feeders for indoor cats that have a protected place free of dogs for hunting. Cats are independent hunters. They like to hunt and feed on their own. One of the biggest causes of anxiety for cats is the urge to provide a dog’s company.
- How much am I supposed to feed my cat?
To feed an average of 10 lbs. of the cat, add one Feeder Scoop full of the dry food to all 5 Feeders. Average 10-pound cat consuming only dry food takes around 1⁄2 cup of dry food a day.
A happy cat signifies a happy human being. To sum up, Doc & Phoebe’s indoor hunting cat feeder is enjoyable. Your kitty pal will appease her instincts with this unique feeding device without exiting your house. Load your cat’s favorite snack in the feeders, hide them all over the place, and let your cat follow her ultimate dreams. In the end, we give our highest ranking to this feeding system and recommend the product.